Welcome to my blog!
Contact me at quiltedbysuzanne@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Teaching at the Quilting Barn, New Liskeard, Ontario







OK, I think it's time for an update - nothing has been posted for awhile. Well, I arrived in Earlton on January 20th and I have been busy with house renovation, unpacking boxes, spending time with family and friends and of course, quilting!! I have recruited four new quilters and I am now having fun with my beginner class. We're putting together a sampler quilt - the same quilt I made in 1998 when Anne Donaghy taught me my first beginner class in Ottawa. Thirteen years later, it's now my turn to hopefully get some new quilters hooked on this fun hobby and artform. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to take classes, just moved to Earlton the end of November from south of Beaverton, work part time evenings in Englehart at nursing home. Love all crafts and want to learn something that my sister does so we have something in common, she lives in Oshawa.

    ReplyDelete